Views: 64 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-05 Origin: Site
1. The materials and colors of the cushion cover vary from person to person. The cushion covers with dark patterns are graceful and luxurious, suitable for decorating luxurious homes. Brightly colored cushions are suitable for modern-style rooms. Cushion covers with warm colors are suitable for the elderly. Cushion covers with cool colors are mostly used by young people. Cushion covers with cartoon patterns are popular among children.
2. A large area in the room is white, and the atmosphere lacks a sense of jumping. At this time, the color of the cushion cover cannot be too bright, and dark blue, dark green, and red are more suitable.
3. The pattern of the cushion cover can be varied and varied, or even a single cloth color, as long as the color can be coordinated with the entire room environment.
1. The British pastoral style gives people a sense of elegance and elegance, especially the romantic atmosphere created by the floral cushion cover. Create a British pastoral style living room, using floral fabric to make cushion covers, can make the living room full of the beautiful British pastoral style.
2. Pop art home accessories have extremely saturated tones, so cushion covers can be bright yellow, orange red, and peacock blue.
3. The Moroccan style can use the classic Persian spiral pattern cushion cover to create an exotic bedroom atmosphere for you.
1. When washing, please do not use bleach, do not use high temperature hot water, use lukewarm water and cold water.
2. When changing seasons, it should be washed clean, dried in the sun and stored in a dry place. In areas with high humidity in the south, it should be dried regularly.
3. When washing the dark-colored cushion cover, the soaking time should not exceed 10 minutes (including products with both dark and light colors). Be careful not to wash locally, rub it on a large area, and do not mix and wash with other light-colored fabrics.
Cotton fabric has strong alkali resistance, acid resistance, and high temperature resistance. It can be washed with soap or other detergents. Before washing, it can be soaked in water for a few minutes, but not too long to avoid damage to the color. Generally, the washing temperature does not exceed 40℃, and it is better to wash the reverse side; if there are decorations, please remove the decorations before washing. Do not soak cotton fabrics with sweat stains in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.