Views: 62 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-26 Origin: Site
The tapestry is also called "tissue tapestry". The raw materials and weaving method are the same as carpets, which are used for indoor wall decoration. Our country has a long history of tapestries. The tapestries are decorated with landscapes, flowers, birds and beasts, people, architectural scenery, etc., and can be expressed in art forms such as Chinese painting, oil painting, decorative painting, and photography. Large tapestries are mostly used in public places such as auditoriums and clubs, while small tapestries are mostly used in houses and bedrooms.
Tapestry began to flourish in France in the Middle Ages, during this time the number of people who like to weave tapestry has never been surpassed. They are considered a very wealthy luxury goods symbolizing royalty and wealth. On the practical level, tapestries are not only used as decoration, but they also provide private beds and separate rooms. Tapestry keeps people away from the cold and makes people's lives more refined.
Tapestry is not only decorative, but also appreciative. The characteristics of the times it reflects make this artwork have a certain collection value. Wool tapestries are woven with wool, while ancient silk carpets are woven with pure silk and gold and silver threads. They have long hairs and bright colors, mainly red, yellow, blue, There are four colors of green, and traditional tapestries mostly adopt the weaving method of herringbone pattern.
1. After combining patterns and patterns with the overall home decoration style, follow the three matching principles: contrast effect, that is, the contrast of the size and color of the pattern; similar coordination, similar flower forms, similar colors, such as pink colors can easily match each other; keep the same Family, such as big rattan flower with small rattan flower, matching of the same theme, color of the same family.
2. Most bedrooms choose tapestries with soft warm colors, which can well bring out the warm home atmosphere of the bedroom, and home decoration should avoid negative gray colors.
3. When hanging tapestries, match colors according to different spaces. For example, the interior of modern home decoration style is mainly white, but bright and lively colors are the main choice. Overly colored tapestries are more suitable for the end of the corridor or a large area of vacant walls, which can attract people's attention and play a decorative effect.
4. The best tapestry can correspond to certain details of the room, such as color, shape, texture, etc., which will achieve unexpected visual effects.
5. Choose different suspension methods according to the difference of space layout, which can fully adjust the visual experience of the space.
Before hanging the tapestry, check to see what your wall is made of. If they are made of lime then you can hang floral tapestries on the wall or an inch away from the wall. If your wall is made of thin stone, then use a stand and keep the tapestry two inches away from the wall. Once you have decided on your first floral tapestry, it will completely contain and inspire you to continue your search and exploration, with creative ideas to add another splendid decorative object to your decoration. The beauty of a tapestry is reflected when it is hung on the wall. The matching of tapestry must take into account the factors of the room environment, whether it is classic or modern, simple or complicated. These factors cannot be excluded. All tapestries are beautiful and inappropriate. It's just a collocation problem.
Consumers who have tapestry decorations in their homes must be very tasteful and attentive people. Consumers who know a little about tapestries will know that tapestries are not only beautiful and elegant, but tapestry maintenance requires careful care. So, how to buy tapestries? Be sure to pay attention to the material when purchasing tapestries. There are many kinds of tapestries on the market, such as wool, artificial wool, plant woven, etc. We must fully understand the characteristics and characteristics of these materials. First of all, the material of animal hair is generally warmer and softer, and it is not easy to shed and shed hair. The artificial wool is not necessarily, the tapestry of artificial wool is relatively easy to shed hair. The tapestries of plant woven fabrics generally feel a bit stiff, so it is generally recommended that you choose the first two materials that are relatively more suitable. For consumers who like tapestries, the material is especially important. When buying a tapestry, you must pay attention to measuring the size of the placement, because when we buy a tapestry, if we don't pay attention to measuring the size, buying or selling the tapestry will affect some of the actual decorative effects. It is recommended that you think about it before buying the tapestry. Reserve the space and measure the prepared numbers, so that the tapestries you buy are of the right size, and the decorative effect of the placement can be fully reflected.
Pay attention to the use details according to the placement of tapestries. Generally, you are advised not to expose and wash the tapestries frequently. After all, frequent cleaning will affect the service life of the tapestry. In addition, it is best to dry the tapestry in the sun after cleaning and put it away in time to prevent insects. Worth, and suggest that everyone is best to sprinkle some insect-proof mothballs and so on.
Tapestry should not be hung directly on the wall of the wallpaper, or hung on the glass frame. It should be installed at least 4 inches from the wall to prevent moths and other pests from stopping on it.