Views: 34 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-05 Origin: Site
How to see the distinction between curtain fabrics? Purchase curtain cloth, you can choose from four aspects: fabric, color, flower shape and texture.
1. Choose fabrics. Commonly used fabrics include four types: printed fabrics, dyed fabrics, yarn-dyed fabrics, and printed fabrics.
(1) Calico: Printing colors and patterns on plain fabric by transfer or garden netting is called calico. Its characteristics: colorful, rich patterns, hand-painted printing and dyeing effect, revealing natural texture.
(2) Dyed cloth: dyed cloth with a single color on the white fabric is called dyed cloth. Its characteristics are simple, elegant, natural, crisp, and in line with popular trends.
(3) Yarn-dyed fabric: According to the needs of the pattern, the yarns are classified and dyed first, and then interwoven to form a color pattern called yarn-dyed fabric. Its characteristics: strong color fastness, bright yarn-dyed texture, and strong three-dimensional feeling.
(4) Printed cloth: Combine the two processes of jacquard and printing and call it the printed cloth.
2. Choose the color, the color can be divided into cold and warm, dark and light, the criteria for choosing the color are as follows:
(1) Color and room decoration color: You can bring some scraps with you when comparing fabrics.
(2) Color and wooden products in the room: The color of the fabric can enhance and enrich the natural hue of wooden products.
(3) Color and mood: light and soft tones, neutral tones and cool colors, such as blue and certain greens, can have a calming effect; bright tones and warm colors, such as red and yellow, have a stimulating effect; dark colors It makes you feel warm and comfortable.
(4) Color and feel: In terms of perception, light colors make the background darker; darker backgrounds make the color lighter; warmer colors make the object appear smaller. In short, two distinct colors cannot be used in a smaller room.
(5) Color and room orientation: Warm colors make north-facing rooms feel warmer; cool colors make south-facing rooms feel cooler.
(6) Color and stain resistance: light colors are more likely to appear dirty than dark colors.
(7) Color and light transmittance: light color system has strong light transmittance, and light can diffuse in the room through window cloth; dark color system has weak light transmittance and good light blocking effect.
(8) Color and personality: Choose colors according to the above principles and personal preferences, and reflect personal style.
3. Choose flower type:
(1) The flower type is divided into size, the selection of flower type is mainly based on the size of the room.
(2) The room can choose a larger flower type, which gives a strong visual impact, but it will make the space feel somewhat smaller.
(3) Smaller rooms should be chosen with smaller flower shapes, which will make you feel warm and quiet, and will make the space feel somewhat enlarged.
4. Choose the texture, which can be rough and delicate, mainly according to the decoration style.
(1) The quality of curtain fabrics is generally identified from the feel, drape, tightness of the fabric, and color. It can be rubbed to see if it is excessively stiff due to sizing. It has a soft hand feel, good drape, and tight fabric. Natural color is better.
(2) The fabric textures of fabric curtains are pure cotton, linen, polyester, real silk, or a mixture of several raw materials.