Views: 63 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-19 Origin: Site
1. The curtains should be cleaned every six months. Do not use bleach when cleaning, try not to dehydrate and dry, and air-dry naturally, so as not to damage the texture of the curtain itself. It is best to read the label instructions on the curtain before cleaning the curtain fabric.
2. Different methods are needed to clean different curtains. Ordinary fabric curtains can be scrubbed with a damp cloth, but fabrics that shrink easily should be dry-cleaned as much as possible; curtains made of canvas or hemp should be wiped with a sponge dipped in warm water or soap solution and rolled up after drying; velvet curtains should be cleaned first Soak the curtains in a neutral cleaning liquid, press lightly with your hands, wash them, and place them on the inclined shelf to make the water drip dry automatically, which will make the curtains as clean as new.
Before removing the curtains, you should use a feather duster and a vacuum cleaner to carefully clean the surface of the curtains. Use professional tools in the process of disassembly. When you encounter problems that are difficult to disassemble, you must use brute force, otherwise some small parts such as curtains and dices may fall off.
When soaking the curtains, you should choose a specific detergent according to the material of the product. Generally, it is recommended to use a neutral detergent to soak the curtains. Liquids containing acid or too alkaline will cause certain damage to the inner fiber materials of the curtains. Depending on the material of the curtains, the soaking time is generally between 15 minutes and 60 minutes. For example, curtains made of linen cloth are thick and usually soaked for more than 1 hour during washing. There is a little trick here. If you use warm water during soaking, the soaking time of the curtains can be greatly shortened and the curtains can be washed more conveniently and quickly.
Flannel, silk fabrics and some high-end fiber fabrics are not suitable for automatic washing in a washing machine. If there are types of fabrics, curtain cloths are recommended to be washed by hand or sent to a special laundry for dry cleaning. This kind of fabric fiber is relatively thin, if the mechanical washing method with too much force is used, it is easy to cause fiber breakage.
The pigments of clothing fabrics are prone to bleaching when they are directly exposed to direct sunlight after washing. In daily life, when many people dry clothes, they all dry clothes on the reverse side. Curtain fabrics are very prone to discoloration if they are exposed to the sun for a long time after washing, just like clothes. Therefore, it is recommended to choose a ventilated and shaded place for drying to allow the curtains to dry by themselves.
1. First use a vacuum cleaner to remove the curtain dust.
2. Untie the rope on the back, and pay attention to whether the curtain is washed or washed with water. If it is dry cleaning, it is recommended to send it to dry cleaning.
3. Take out the thin iron bar on the curtain and the lower rail.
4. Soak in neutral detergent for about 5-10 minutes, and gently scrub with your hands. And clean it.
5. Dry the back of the curtains to the outside, do not expose them to direct sunlight to avoid fading of the curtains.
6. After the curtains are dry, iron them smoothly at a temperature of 80-120 degrees Celsius.
7. After bonding the front of the curtain to the front of the track, tie the rope to the back, wear the thin iron bar and the lower rail, and try to pull whether it can rise and fall smoothly, if there is no problem in the test.
The perforated curtain adopts high-tech aluminum evaporation method to produce a film with heat insulation and heat preservation effect. It is processed into extremely fine silk strips using proprietary technology, and high-quality polyester fiber is selected and woven through high-end weaving technology. Produce thermal insulation curtain series, anti-ultraviolet curtain series, one-way perspective curtain series, shape memory curtain series and other products.
Do not machine wash perforated curtains when washing, but need to be hand-washed at low temperature; first soak for 10-15 minutes and gently wash; curtains should be cleaned with flexible detergents, colored curtains should not be bleached detergents, concentrated laundry detergent, bleach, etc. A cleaning agent that can damage the fabric; it is not advisable to scratch the curtains with sharp objects.
Cleaning and maintenance of fabric curtains: The fabric curtains are machine washable, and the window screens should be put in a laundry bag to avoid being hooked by other clothes; soak for 10-15 minutes first, and choose a soft button to wash. Use flexible detergents for curtain cleaning. Do not use bleaching detergents for colored curtains. Do not use concentrated laundry detergents, bleaching agents and other cleaning agents that can damage the fabric; it is not suitable to scratch the curtains with sharp objects.