Views: 47 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-26 Origin: Site
Different from the jumping sense of decorative hanging paintings, tapestries can always stand out with a heavy and textured breath among all accessories. Especially in winter, a suitable tapestry can not only enhance the taste of home, but also invisibly add to this winter. A touch of warmth. The raw materials and weaving method are the same as carpets, which are used for indoor wall decoration. Our country has a long history of tapestries. Since ancient times, Xinjiang, Tibet and Inner Mongolia have been good at weaving tapestries with wool. The tapestries are decorated with landscapes, flowers, birds and beasts, figures, architectural scenery, etc., and can be expressed in art forms such as Chinese painting, oil painting, decorative painting, and photography. Large tapestries are mostly used in public places such as auditoriums and clubs, while small tapestries are mostly used in houses and bedrooms.
Tapestry began to flourish in France during the Middle Ages, and the number of people who like to weave tapestries has never been surpassed during this time. They are considered a very wealthy luxury goods symbolizing royalty and wealth. At the practical level, tapestries are not only used as decoration, but they also provide private beds and separate rooms. Tapestry keeps people away from the cold and makes people's lives more refined.
Tapestry is not only decorative, but also appreciative. The characteristics of the times it reflects make this artwork have a certain collection value. According to archaeologists’ textual research on the excavation of ancient tombs and castles, Xinjiang was produced as early as the Warring States Period. The woven blankets in the Tang Dynasty were very exquisite in patterns, patterns, and workmanship. In the Yuan, Ming and Qing, the weaving process was even better. Mature. There are two types of woven carpets, wool woven and silk woven. Wool tapestries are woven with wool, while ancient silk carpets are woven with pure silk and gold and silver threads. They have long hairs and bright colors, mainly red, yellow, blue, There are four colors of green, and traditional tapestries mostly adopt the weaving method of herringbone pattern.
1. After combining patterns and patterns with the overall home decoration style, follow the three matching principles: contrast effect, that is, the contrast of the size and color of the pattern; similar coordination, similar flower forms, similar colors, such as pink colors can easily match each other; keep the same Family, such as big rattan flower with small rattan flower, matching of the same theme, color of the same family.
2. Most bedrooms choose tapestries with soft and warm colors, which can well bring out the warm home atmosphere of the bedroom, and the home decoration should avoid negative gray tones.
3. When hanging tapestries, match colors according to different spaces. For example, the interior of modern home decoration style is mainly white, but bright and lively colors are the main choice. Overly colored tapestries are more suitable for the end of the corridor or a large area of vacant walls, which can attract people's attention and play a decorative effect.
4. The best tapestry can correspond to certain details of the room, such as color, shape, texture, etc., which will achieve unexpected visual effects.
5. Choose different suspension methods according to the difference of space layout, which can fully adjust the visual experience of the space.
Before hanging the tapestry, check to see what your wall is made of. If they are made of lime then you can hang floral tapestries on the wall or an inch away from the wall. If your wall is made of thin stone, then use a stand and keep the tapestry two inches away from the wall. Once you have decided on your first floral tapestry, it will completely contain and inspire you to continue your search and exploration, with creative ideas to add another splendid decorative object to your decoration. The beauty of a tapestry is reflected when it is hung on the wall. The matching of tapestry must take into account the factors of the room environment, whether it is classic or modern, simple or complicated. These factors cannot be excluded. All tapestries are beautiful and inappropriate. It's just a matter of matching.